Saturday, July 15, 2017

Ice Cream for Summertime

Hello crafty friends! Today I have a summer card to share with you. This is the card I created for the reminder posts at Magnolia Forever and Marvelous Magnolia challenges. Both challenges have the same theme which cannot be anything but SUMMER.

To cool down hot summer, I have created the ice cream themed card. To create the background that matches with ice cream shop, I embossed kraft paper with Wood Grain embossing folder by Sizzix Tim Holtz. Then, I cut the wood paper into stripes and attached to the card base to create wood shop background.
Magnolia Gelato Tilda Time For Ice Cream

This cute Tilda and ice cream shop are from Magnolia “Gelato Tilda” stamp from Summer 2017 collection and “Time for Ice Cream” stamp from Sea Breeze 2013 collection. I colored the image with distress ink.
Magnolia Gelato Tilda Time For Ice Cream

I decorated the card with paper flowers in pink and aqua colors to match with the image.

 The flag die cuts are from Doohickey Cloud & Flag and alphabets are from Die-Versions.

The ice cream cone die cuts are from CottageCutz.
Cottage Cutz Waffle Cone
I would like to enter this card to these challenges.

Thank you for stopping by. Have a great time in summer!

8 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE this card!!! It is fabulous! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck,
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so super gorgeous....I love the colors ...the beautiful flowers...the sweet little pearly details.....Wowwwwww.
    Thanx for joining us at LHOSM. xxx Plony

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, awesome colouring and lovely card! Thank you so muchfor playing along at our "Girls just wanna have fun" challenge at Cards und More ;o) Happy crafting, Maike

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Your card is amazing! I love the bright colors and all of the lovely details. Thank you for joining us at The Paper Shelter. We would love to see you again!
    ~ Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw this on one of the FB groups the other day and thought it was just FABULOUS!! Glad I get to comment on it cuz it's just SPECTACULAR!! Love the ice cream die cuts as well. Great coloring and I like all those extra's! Thanks for joining us at Noor! Design UK for this month's die cut challenge. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Superb card sweetie I love these stamps. Love the ice cream cones... Fantastic colouring as always.
    Thank you so much for joining us over at LHOSM, good luck hun. Hope to see you again after our short break.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fab bright summery card, thank you for joining us at All about Magnolia for our ‘All about Summer’ Challenge, hope to see you again. Emma DT x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, so bright and summery. Thanks for joining us at creative inspirations this month.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...