Hello crafty friends! Today is the 1st of April so it’s time new challenge. The card I’m going to share today is the project I have created for 2 challenges. The first one is Magnolia Forever with the theme
And the Storie di Timbri challenge themed
I have created a slider pop up card in sweet Spring-Easter colors tone. The card base is from Magnolia Pop Up Box 1 and patterned paper is from Pion Designs. I decorated the card with few grass and flowers die cuts from Doohickey volume 4 and Lawn Fawn Grass Border die. I also used Lawn Fawn Claire’s ABC clear stamps to create the ‘Sweet Time’ sentiments. I added some paper flowers, ribbon, and pearls as they are my favorite embellishments.
The cute Tilda and bunny is Magnolia “Tilda with Inez the Bunny” stamp from Animal of the Year 2014 collection. I colored the image with distress ink as usual.
Here is how slider pop up card works. When pulling the ribbon tab up, Tilda and bunny will pop up and stand like this.
Inside the card, I used “Happy Memories Kit” stamp from Spring Fever 2016 collection. It was stamped and heat embossed with white embossing powder.
I would like to enter this card to these challenges.
- All About Magnolia Challenge #21 – All About Your Favorite Colours
- Cards Und More Challenge #181 – Easter Cards
- Craft Heaven Shop Challenge #18 – Keep Calm and Love Spring
- Deep Ocean Challenge #151 – Flowers Everywhere
- Magnolia-licious Challenge #6 – Anything Goes
- Noor Design Challenge - Flowers
- The Paper Shelter Challenge#287 – Easter Time
- Paradise of Magnolia Challenge #53 – Easter
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge– Anything Goes
- Simply Magnolia Challenge - Ribbon
I hope you get some inspirations from my card. Thank you for stopping by and see you again next time.