Sunday, April 23, 2017

PND Birthday Princess Ellie

Hello crafty friends! To share with you today is the colorful birthday card I created for The Paper Nest Doll blog. I used PND image called “Birthday Princess Ellie”.

The card base is from Doohickey volume 13 which cut on bright fuchsia paper. The birthday party patterned paper is from La Boom. I think this combination really matches with the image.
PND Birthday Princess Ellie

I colored the image with distress ink. I used bright pink and yellow color combination to match with the card base.
PND Birthday Princess Ellie

Paper flowers are also in the same color combination.

Cake die cut is from Marianne Designs. I love chocolate cake so I used brown color here as well as the cake in the image.

To add the fun of birthday party, I added banner and balloons die cuts. The banner die cut is from Doohickey volume 9. The sentiment is from My Sentiments Exactly clear stamp. The balloons die cuts were made from circle die, tiny bow die from Doohickey volume 13, and string die from Doohickey volume 7.


5 comments:

  1. WOW, you coloring is amazing and I love the color palette you chose for this pretty card. Those flowers you added look fantastic as well. Thanks so much for playing in our Sentimental Challenge this week at The Paper Shelter. Hugs:) Audrey DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card! Love the colors you choosed
    Thank you for joining Cards und More challenge ! DT Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH wow great card and coloring too!! Thanks for joining April's "Flowers" challenge at Noor! Design UK. Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi. This is such a sweet creation, beautiful bold colours.Thanks for joining us at creative inspirations this fortnight. CraftyNatalie-DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Thanks for joining us for our Anything Goes Polkadoodles Challenge

    Karon DT, Polkadoodles

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...