Sunday, October 30, 2016

New DT Member at Storie di Timbri, Carta E…

Hello! Today I have exciting news to share with everyone. I got invited by Tiziana to join the design team of Storie di timbri, carta e.. I think this is a great opportunity for me to expand my crafting experiences and meet new friends. So I immediately said yes and joined the team. Thanks Tiziana for inviting so I can display this badge on my blog.
The name “Storie di timbri, carta e..” is in Italian which means stamping story, paper and … So the content is about stamping, card making, and papercraft projects. We have monthly challenge starting on the first of every month. This blog is also very active. Every other days, DTs will post tutorials or projects for inspiration. It is a great place to learn new things and getting inspired. You can visit the blog here.

I will start to share my creations on this upcoming November challenge. I will also post the tutorial or inspirational project on the 30th of every month. I hope you can participate the challenge and enjoy the blog posts.

Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...