Hi! Today it’s time for reminder post at Marvelous Magnolia Challenge. The current theme is
I have created a criss cross card using Magnolia “Tilda with Rose Basket” stamp from Pink Lemonade 2014 collection. She is one of the cutest Tilda stamps. I decorated the card with paper lace punched by Martha Stewart, Spellbinders and Doohickey dies, and many paper flowers.
This sweet Tilda is colored with distress ink.
Basket die cut from Doohickey club volume 7 really match the stamped image.
The panel inside can be pulled out to write some messages.
I would like to enter this card to these challenges.
- As you like It Challenge –Favourite Flowers (Die Cut or Bought & Why). I love to use bought paper flowers. There are many types and sizes of paper flowers to select from.
- Cards Und More Challenge #169– Watercolour
- Craft Heaven Shop Challenge#15 – Mood Board
- Fussy and Fancy Challenge #174 – Bing Board (Pearls, Lace, Flowers)
- Live and Love CraftsChallenge #52 – Traditional Pink
- Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia Challenge #139 – Flowers
- Noor Design Challenge #23 – CAS or Fully Loaded
- Nordsalten Hobbyklubb Challenge #148 - Pearls are a Woman's Best Friend
- Scrapy Land Challenge #51- Anything Goes
- Simply Magnolia Challenge – Shabby Chic
Thank you for visiting my blog. Have a wonderful day!