Hello! Today it’s the beginning of October month so it’s time for the new challenge at Magnolia Forever. The theme is
I have created a clean and simple but colorful birthday card for this challenge. I found colorful birthday party patterned paper in my paper stash. So I chose Magnolia “Congratulation Tilda” stamp from You’re So Special 2011 collection because she went really well with the paper. The pierced rectangle die and sentiment stamp were from My Favorite Things. To keep the card C&S, I minimized the embellishments by using only ribbon and pearls.
Close up for Tilda, colored with distress ink.
I would like to enter this card to these challenges.
- The ABC Challenge - Q is for Quick (Clean & Simple)
- Crafty Ribbon Challenge #169 – Ribbon or Lace
- Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia Challenge #138 – AnythingGoes
- Midweek Magnolias Challenge #148 – Anything Goes with aMagnolia Image
- Noor Design Challenge #23 - CAS or Fully Loaded
Thank you for visiting my blog. Have a wonderful day!